Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Posting Date: 06/25/2020 Closing Date 07/05/2020
Posting Number: 064693
Required Certifications: Principal From Grade:6 to Grade:8
Location: Leonard Junior high
Job Description: Direct and manage instructional program and supervise operations and personnel at campus level. Provide leadership to ensure high standards of instructional service. Oversee compliance with district policies, success of instructional programs, and operation of all campus activities.
Job: Qualifications: Education/Certification: Master's degree in educational administration Texas principa or other appropriate Texas certificate; Certified T-TESS appraiser; Special knowledge/Skills: Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction; Ability to evaluate instructional program and teaching effectiveness; Abilitiy to manage budget and personnel; Ability to coordinate campus functions; Ability to implement policy and procedures; Ability to interpret data; Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
Apply: Leonard ISD website (www.leonardisd.net) or Region 10 Teacher Job Network (www.region10.org)
E-mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
HS Math Pool
Certification: 9-12 Mathematics
Apply online or send resume to Mr. Plake, principal, email@example.com
Jr. High Social Studies with possible JH Girls coaching
Certification: Generalist 4-8, Social Studies 4-8, Social Studies 7-12
Send resume to: Tammy Hutchings, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Teacher PK-3 Pool
Contact: Regina Blain email@example.com 903-587-2316
Education/Certification: High School Diploma or GED
Qualifications: Knowledge of computer workstation setup, hardware and software applications. Ability to install, maintain and repair computers and peripherals, network cables and hardware and diagnose problems and perform repairs.
Preferred: 1-3 years work experience installing, maintaining and repairing computers and peripherals.
Facilities and Transportation Director
Education/Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent: Bachelor's degree preferred
Preferred: Electrical, HVAC, plumbing experience a plus
Facilities and Transportation Director Job Description.pdf
Apply online or LISD Administration Office.
High School Secretary
Posting Date: July 1, 2020
High school diploma or GED
Proficient word processing and file maintenance skills
Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing.
Knowledge of basic accounting principles
Duties and Responsibilities:
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
1. Prepare written correspondence, forms, schedules, or reports using personal computer.
2. Prepare instructional materials, meeting agendas, honor rolls, graduation lists, and campus communication as requested, using typewriter or personal computer.
3. Maintain a daily teacher attendance log and records for substitute teachers.
4. Monitor and process personnel time records including leave requests and reports. Compile information and submit to central office according to established deadlines.
5. Maintain school calendar of events.
Reception and Phones
6. Schedule meetings and appointments and maintain calendar for principal.
7. Assist students students, teachers, and parents as needed.
8. Receive incoming calls, take reliable messages, and route to appropriate staff.
9. Maintain physical and computerized files including mailing lists, student records, visitor logs, and office communication.
10. Update handbooks, policy manuals, and other documents as assigned.
Accounting and Inventory
11. Perform routine bookkeeping tasks including simple arithmetic operations to maintain campus budget records.
12. Prepare and process purchase orders.
13. Receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment.
14. Prepare and make cash deposits for activity account(s). May be responsible for maintenance of activity checkbook(s) and ledger(s).
15. Assist with coordination of faculty meetings and campus activities.
16. Assist with campus budget preparation.
17. Maintain inventory of fixed assets, equipment, and supplies.
18. Sort, distribute, or deliver mail and other documents.
19. Administer medication to students, check temperatures, and notify parents of student illness in nurse's absence.
20. Maintain confidentiality.
Required Experience: One to three years secretarial experience, preferably in public education environment.
Apply To: Send resume to: Tammy Hutchings (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 903-587-3556
Get in Touch
Leonard Independent School District
#1 Tiger Alley | Leonard, TX 75452
Phone: 903.587.2318 | Fax: 903.587.2845 | Webmaster
Business Hours: Monday-Friday | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Copyright © Leonard ISD 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM